The World’s Loudest Month festival series' event dates and ticket on-sale information for 2017 have been announced today. The World’s Loudest Month - created by AEG Live and Danny Wimmer Presents - continues to break records with its U.S. festival series featuring the biggest names in rock music performing in eight distinct U.S. concert atmospheres during six consecutive weekends in April, May and June of 2017. MAPFRE Stadium will again host Rock On The Range in May.
In 2016, overall attendance surpassed 470,000 for the WLM festivals held during five consecutive weekends.
The 2017 World’s Loudest Month festival dates, locations and details are as follows:
- Monster Energy Fort Rock: April 29 & 30 in Fort Myers, FL
- Monster Energy Welcome To Rockville: April 29 & 30 in Jacksonville, FL Monster Energy Carolina Rebellion: May 5, 6 &7 in Concord, NC Northern Invasion: May 13 & 14 in Somerset, WI
- Rock On The Range: May 19, 20 & 21 in Columbus, OH
- Rocklahoma: May 26, 27 & 28 in Pryor, OK
- The Bud Light River City Rockfest: May 27 in San Antonio, TX Rockfest: June 3 in Kansas City
Rock On The Range
Rock On The Range - the largest and most-acclaimed rock festival in the United States - continues to break records. Die-hard fans (known as “Rangers”) annually travel from all 50 states and around the globe to MAPFRE Stadium in Columbus for Rock On The Range, resulting in consecutive sellouts for the last four years. With three days of music on three stages, a comedy tent, new art installations, and many onsite activities, Rock On The Range sets the standard for American rock festivals. Rock On The Range truly is “Where Rock Lives.”
Rock On The Range Layaway tickets, VIP and Hotel Packages go on sale Monday, November 21 at 10 a.m. EST at www.RockOnTheRange.com. Lineup coming soon!
The World’s Loudest Month is proudly sponsored by Monster Energy.